Our return & refund policy lasts 7 days, starting from the date of receipt by the customer of the relevant purchased item(s). If said period of 7 days have gone by without the customer having sent a request to return the item and to be granted a refund in writing through the Report a Problem page, The Bitcoin Shop will be unable to offer any refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return and/or refund, the following conditions must also be met:
- The purchased item is either defective or does not match the customer’s order, as evidenced by the customer by means of photo(s) or video(s).
- If the purchased item is defective, such defect must not have been caused by any misuse, abuse or accidental damage of the purchased item by the customer.
- The purchased item must be unused and must be in the same condition that the customer received it.
- The purchased item must be returned in the original packaging.
For the avoidance of doubt, the following reasons do not constitute valid return and/or refund reasons (non-exhaustive list):
- The customer ordered the item in a wrong size.
- The customer no longer wants the item.
- The customer finds the same item elsewhere at a cheaper price.
If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section.
Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know through the Report a Problem page, within 7 days after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
What are the return addresses?
The return address of our store is based on where your package was fulfilled:
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our facility in Canada are returned to: 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Japan are returned to: 817-3 Komiyaji, Shinwamachi, Amakusa City, Kumamoto Prefecture, 8630101 Japan.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Brazil are returned to: Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3,5), Armazém 111, Galpão 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Parque Paulista. CEP 25251-460. Duque de Caxias – RJ, Brasil (apparel orders & mugs); R. João Ferreira de Camargo, 714 – Jardim Mutinga. CEP 06460-060. Barueri – SP, Brasil (non-apparel orders).
Please note the following:
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility.
The Bitcoin Shop does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer – you should contact us before returning any products. Except for Customers residing in Brazil, we do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact our Customer Service and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, therefore The Bitcoin Shop reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet after Bitcoin Gear has confirmed payment of the refund, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us on the Contact Us page.
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, The Bitcoin Shop is unable to cancel your order once it has been processed. If you cancel your order before it has been processed, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee on the entire order value to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to The Bitcoin Shop for refunds by the credit card companies.